Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Shot

It has been awhile since I have been active here. I think I went about the thing all wrong. I was trying to get some well-thought-out pieces together and better market myself online, but lost the real intent. That real intent was to THINK and to WRITE and to PUBLISH.

I had a whole list of half-thought-out post idea that never made it to this site and realized that this blog should be about me. It shouldn't need to be contrived and I shouldn't need to be frozen by the notion that something I might write would be sub-par, I just need to get it out there.

So anyway, here is One Gen-Y Perspective, Part 2. I will still work on throwing in a few links and some well thought out pieces, but will also bring the focus back to the original intention. That original intention was to get my thoughts out there, as half-baked as they may be. So starting now, there will be more frequent posts. I will mix it up with links and pictures and random thoughts; and short bursts and Twitter postings redone and comments on news happenings. I hope it will be interesting and I know it will be constantly evolving.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: