I need a chronicle of my life and now is a necessary time to start (finally).
I recently quit my day job as an Operations Manager with a quickly growing logistics company to try my hand at real estate (and subsequently as a bar/restaurant employee). There have been times over the last few weeks where I have wondered what the f@#% I just did giving up a steady paycheck to chase a dream. Answer at the moment is that I have no idea. I just need to trust that I made the right decision for me and move on from here.
Now this isn't meant to be some running diary type blog about my daily waivering on a made decision. I am just writing to chronicle an interesting time in my life. I am reading a lot, trying new things, meeting a ton of new people, and finally perusing a career that will benefit me long-term as opposed to collecting a paycheck at a job where I don't envision a fulfilling future. This forum will focus on things that interest me. There will be some personal comments on the ongoings in my life, but mostly I'll just focus on current events, real estate/sales stuff and generalities of being a 26 year old guy living it up in Chicago.
Enjoy!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment